Friday, 9 May 2014

Hello Intended Audience

I have given birth to two healthy boys within a year. They are not twins. There are 364 days between them. I'll give you a minute to absorb that.

Okay.

When I was pregnant with my second I scoured the net looking for other people in the same boat or better still, had done it and it was great. I couldn't find anyone who made me feel it was do-able. But it is. A year on and I'm doing OK. The boys are happy.

This is a very simple blog, I'm just writing down things I have learnt along the way and things that might help someone else.

Mini Bio:
I live in England. I am a full time housewife. I am married to my partner of 13 years, he is a teacher. My boys were born April 2012 and 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment